A new Fast video cataloger is now available for download. Lots of small but pretty important improvements in this update. Get it from https://videocataloger.com/download/
User interface improvements
- The Scale of thumbnails is now stored per layout.
- If you right-click on the thumbnails scale slider there is a context menu to select 50%, 100%, and 200% scale.
- If “Extended properties” and “Extended thumbnail properties” are opened or not in the detail view is now stored with each layout.
- When you add an actor it is now put first in the list and is selected. This should make it easier to spot if you want to drag it as a cast member right away.
- When you have one of the top menus opened you used to have to first click outside to close it. Then you could click on other user interface elements. This is now fixed.
- Using MadVR returning from fullscreen mode should now work correctly.
- In fullscreen mode, click on the screen to pause/unpause.
- Optimized thread pool usage a bit to fix general slowdown issues.
- If using “Write metadata in video files” this should no longer block the keywording user interface.
- Optimized keyword entry so it should be more responsive.
- Fixed issue with videos sometimes getting a 0 length when indexed.
- Error messages when compiling scripts should be a bit more clear, and we always scroll to the end of the message automatically.
- ConsoleWrite could continue to the next line before the text was visible on the screen, this is fixed.