In Fast video cataloger, you can change the size and order of the video detail columns.
You can also show and hide columns including columns to show extended properties.
Here is a tutorial video to show you how:
- In Fast video cataloger you can customize your video detail columns.
Start Fast video cataloger.
- Open the video catalog window in detail mode.
- Move the pointer between the columns so that the mouse cursor change.
- Drag with the left mouse button down to change the size of the columns.
- Move the pointer above a column so it changes color.
- Drag with the left mouse button down to rearrange the column order.
- You can also Right-click on the columns.
- You will get a context menu with all avaiable columns.
- The visible columns have a checkmark.
- Check and uncheck columns to toggle their visiblity.
- Select More from context menu for the advanced dialog.
- In this dialog you can also select to show extended properties.
- Click on one of the empty rows.
- Click on the Extended property dropdown.
- Select the extended property you want to show.
- You will see the custom property in the list with an icon.
- Close the dialog.
- Column customization is saved with your layout.
- Customized columns allow you to view, just the right video information you need.