Today we made a quick tutorial on how to use colors for video keywords in Fast Video cataloger, https://videocataloger.com.
- In Fast video cataloger you can assign colors to video keywords to help you find the keywords quicker.
You can also group keywords by color.
- Start Fast video cataloger.
- On the info page, click the Keywords button.
- Select the keywords you want to change color on.
- Click the color box and select a color.
- Click the Update button to set the color to the selected keywords
- Open the keywording window and see that your keywords now have a color
- To group keywords by color, first open preferences.
- Then check “Sort tags on color” and close preferences.
- You now know how to assign color to keywords and how to group keywords by color.