We have just uploaded a minor update to fast video cataloger, https://videocataloger.com.
Here are the fixes in 8.04:
- Clicking on one video in the video catalog window when it was part of a multiselection did not change the selection.
- When a layout was reset the Video length column was printed incorrectly as a date.
- If you added keywords when creating a new actor in the initial dialog they were not added correctly to the catalog.
- Add actor and new Actor were both listed as shortcut options, one did not work, Now there is only one working shortcut option.
- Changing the width of a column in the video catalog window by dragging the splitters did not get saved to the layout.
- Added new general preferences to set the default clip start for video playlist export. This is rarely needed for normal use, but if you import a playlist to other software that have another start time for video clips it might be useful.
- The window containing the video player was allowed to have zero sizes, making it easy to lose the video player.