Today Fast video cataloger 6.39 is available for download. This is a bug fix release without any new major features, thanks to everyone who has reported issues.
New .Net framework
We have updated to use the 4.62 version of the .net framework. If you have the latest version of Windows 10 this is already included with your operating system. If you are on an older version the installer will check if you have the framework and prompt you to install it as part of the installation process. The updated .net framework includes a whole range of general bug fixes and performance improvements in .net. More info on the official .net page.
- If you hold ctrl when entering a keyword in the keyword search field it will direct that keyword to the exclude keyword box instead.
- We limited the height keywords can take in the keywording box to prevent the input field to scroll down if a catalog has lots of keywords and/or the panel is thin.
- You can now click on the video player screen area to play/pause the video.
- Fixed crash after capturing a screenshot to file.
- Fixed issue with aspect ratio when using MadVR renderer.
- Fixed issues that it was not possible to drag the seek bar in the videoplayer.
- Fixed issue with bins not showing up in the dropdown in some cases.